Fire & Security Engineer - Electronic Fire & Security
£28,000 - £40,000
28 days, including bank holidays, increasing up to 33 days with years of service
Offered each year
35% Employee discount
Private Pension Scheme
Aviva private pension
Fully expensed and modern vehicle
Paid Travel Time
Fully expensed Fuel Card
At competitive rates
Full Job Description
CSS Total Security Ltd t/a Croma Fire & Security are an equal opportunities employer.
FIre & Security Engineer
Based in: Hampshire
Croma Fire & Security are a national provider of Fire & Security systems, committed to providing the best in security and fire services. A part of the Croma Group, we cover all our customers security needs.
We have an opening for an experienced Engineer to join our engineering team based in Hampshire, within this role you would cover a wide variety of projects from small domestic systems to large commercials.
All candidates must have had previous experience installing, repairing and servicing Intruder Alarm Systems, CCTV and Access Control Systems. Fire system experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Basic hours are 40 hours per week.
You will be expected to:
- Attend sites and undertake installation, repair and servicing of Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control Systems.
- Communicate any issues encountered effectively with our admin team or engineering manager.
- Ensure yourself and others comply with all health and safety standards
- To uphold the company standards.
- Be a part of the call-out rota
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous Experience in Intruder Alarm Systems, CCTV, Access Control and Fire
- Full UK Driving License
- Good timekeeping
- Customer orientated
- Good fault-finding capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
A company van, laptop and mobile will be provided.
Salary: £28,000.00-£40,000.00 per year before overtime and call outs
Monday to Friday working days.
Overtime available at enhanced rate.
Company Share Options issued yearly.
Holiday starts at 20 days per annum rising to 25 days per annum with years of service plus bank holidays.
Specialist tools provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Work Location: On the road
Incorporating Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion into your hiring experience.