Administrator - Electronic Fire & Security
£23,000 - £25,000
28 days, including bank holidays, increasing up to 33 days with years of service
Offered each year
35% Employee discount
Private Pension Scheme
Aviva private pension
Full Job Description
CSS Total Security Ltd t/a Croma Fire & Security are an equal opportunities employer.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time administrator within our electronic security division in Whiteley. We are looking for a positive person who is highly motivated and passionate about delivering a high standard of work.
The position involves providing outstanding customer service, attention to detail and a good grasp of technology.
The role consists of
- Booking appointments
- Engaging in a professional manner with our customers
- Capturing details from customers and engineers and inputting the information accurately into our systems
- Pro-actively solving problems
- Ensure all communication is written or spoken in a friendly manner to ensure our customers understand
- Taking calls and assisting our field engineers.
- Arranging correct parts for jobs
This role is based at our head office in Whiteley working the hours of 08:00am until 16:30PM.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Incorporating Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion into your hiring experience.